I got the Liebster award from 4 of my favorite bloggers. I am so tired and hungry from answering 44 questions so I am copy-pasting the mechanics from Maggie’s blog:
Here are the rules for passing the award:
1. Each person must list 11 things about themselves.
2. Recipient of the award must answer the 11 questions of the person who tagged you.
3. Come up with 11 questions that you want 11 persons, whom you will nominate, to answer.
4. Link the blogs you nominated in your post.
5. Go to their page and inform them about the award.
6. Absolutely NO tags back. Remember only to tag bloggers with less than 200 followers.
1. What is your favorite comfort food?
I love Burger Machine’s Double Longganiza Burger with Egg!
2. For dessert, cake or ice cream? Why?
Cake definitely! Cakes are more interesting because the baker can play with the design and texture.
3. The beach or the mountains? Why?
I am not an adventurous person so beach is my answer. I also get tired easily and don’t like anything slippery. One of the worst experiences of my elementary years was when we trekked Mount Makiling. Although I must say, I am also not a beach person. I am more of a hilata-sa-sofa person.
4. Whats good about blogging?
I think it is very therapeutic to blog because doing so allows the blogger to stop and reflect on what happened. Having something to look back at would be a treasure for the future. Blogging also gives me a sense of accountability for my life. Having a blog inspires me to spend more time and energy on what makes me happy and feel fulfilled.
Someone I know died unexpectedly this year. She was one of the most loved and admired people at work. We can go on and on on why we love her. My wish is for her children to know her the way we do. Her death inspired me to blog regularly so that if something happens to me, Lord wag po, the people I care about will know me the way I want to be remembered.
5. Whats not so good about it?
Hmm.. This is just me. I think the more time I spend online, the less time I spend offline. And it is the offline life that is more important, right? That is why I am limiting my online social presence. No Instagram, no Twitter, no Pinterest etc. I only have this blog and my boring Facebook page.
6. Who or what serves as your inspiration when writing a post?
Aki, Franco, friends, family, fellow bloggers and as morbid as it sounds, dying.
7. How long does it usually take you to write a post?
Shortest probably is 10 minutes even for an almost wordless post. That is because lately, I am enjoying editing pictures and looking for the best place to put my watermark. I have drafts that have been in my head for months.
8. What makes a certain photo blog post worthy?
If it will make you smile some months or years from now, go!
9. How long have you been blogging?
2.5 years. I started blogging March of 2009. I actually wish I started blogging when I was still preggers.
10. What inspired you to pen a blog?
These blogs are my inspirations.
Pochainginamo blog inspired me to have a repository for Aki’s antics.
Enyong the Small Things blog inspired me to enjoy the small things
Anna’s Bluelawbyanna (I miss your posts!!) inspired me to blog, not for the hits, popularity, sponsored ads or the freebies, but for documentation sake. Anna, miss ko na talaga ang posts mo!
11. Whats the story behind your blog name?
All our names end with -ki (Franky, Maqui and Aki)
1. Name a book you would read over and over again?
Do Aki’s books count? I love You Are My I Love You. I am not an “adult” book reader. I get bored easily. I only like magazines.
2. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Shoes that I wear regularly – 3. I have one pair of running shoes and 4 formal shoes (mostly gifts from my sister) that are gathering dust. Total number – 8.
3. What chore do you absolutely love doing?
4. What personality trait/s do you dislike in other people?
I don’t like it when people get in a bad mood easily e.g. traffic, reading a text etc.
5. What did you do growing up that got you into trouble?
Weird. I can’t think of any. PDA in high school?
6. If you have an extra hour today, how would you pass the time?
Play with Aki, definitely. If he is sleeping, update this blog.
7. Flats or Heels? Why?
Flats! I only wear heels when it is raining (my boots have 2 inch heels) and when I am in a formal event
8. If you could go back to any age for a day, what age would that be and why?
I want to be 26 and a new mom again. I had a terrible case of postpartum depression which made me feel worried and lonely when I should be savoring having a new baby in my arms
9. What is one job you thi nk you’d be absolutely terrible at?
Cashier. First let me say that I am good in Math but I can’t do the, give-me-5-pesos-and-I-will-give-10 without a calculator or a pen and paper. Oh , and anything that involves public speaking
10.What is your favorite film of all time?
I am not a movie person either. I am so boring, noh? Can’t think of one now but I have seen Taken 1 at least 8 times already and I don’t mind watching it again.
11.In five words or less, how do you want your readers to perceive you?
The idea of having “readers” makes me feel uneasy because first of all, I am no writer. Unlike writers, I don’t stop and think if “readers” will like what I am about to say. I can’t imagine saying “my readers”. It is either people who read my blog or my online friends.I don’t mind if other people use that term but for me, if I were to say it, it is as if I am assuming that I have a following or that I have influence over them. I don’t want to owe it to anyone to make sure that my entries are interesting or grammar&typo-error-free.
Anyhoot hoot, I just want to be remembered as… (Em, hirap naman nito!)…. hmm…let’s just put it this way. This blog is all about making and documenting memories. Haha. I think I did not answer the question. Continue reading “My Longest Post Ever aka the Liebster Award”