If my September was bull$h!+, October is all about being bullish. October was the most anticipated month last year because of Akira’s arrival. This year is no different. Well, let me take that back. October is still the most esxciting month of the year but this year’s October is worlds away and different from last year’s. For one, my waistline and boobs are smaller now. Last year, I had piercing pain in my lower back. Now, it is my arms’ turn to be painful. Carrying a 20++ pound baby for a few minutes is like working out. Last year, I was trying to imagine a little face who has Franco’s eyes and hair and my nose and lips. Now, that little face sleeps beside me (sometimes on top of me).
One of these days, I will blog about :
- my latest investment: an elliptical bike!
- our new househelp/yaya: Manang Lydia! Love love love her.
- my birthday party preps. We found a perfect venue and booked it last May. Last Sept 20, 27 days before Aki’s birthday party, the perfect freakin’ venue cancelled our reservation. What da what da what da F!
- a collection that I am starting for Aki: Palanca award winning children’s books.
- Security project phase 1: check! We now have new doors and grills for our windows.
- my newest discovery: cheaper diapers from online shops. From 15 pesos a piece, we are now using diapers that only cost 7 pesos.
- more locally made, all natural baby products that we are now using
- our big fight against that bad bad dengue mosquito bite
- Aki’s first studio photoshoot. I was fun and it was F-R-E-E!!
- I won in the lotto! seriously, I did. Not a lot of money but winning is winining and I love winning anything.
So many things that I am thankful for, I wish I have the time to blog.
By the way, big thanks and cyber hugs to those who have been visiting my blogs. I have been getting almost the same number of hits everyday even if I was MIA for 2 week.
Am ending this post with this picture of Aki last week: